Clean modern living just got a lot easier with the contemporary styling and LiveSmart performance fabric chairs from the Yves collection. A rubbed charcoal finish combines with gold-colored accents on the Parsons Chair and Server to give a look both sleek and warm. The 96-inch table easily seats eight and features a weighty top your guests or family will appreciate.
construction and features
- Constructed of Acacia veneers and hardwood solids
- Styling details include weighty floating tabletop, contemporary double-pedestal sled table base, gold accents on Side Chair back and Server hardware and clean linear lines that work well in modern environments.
- Side Chair is covered in LiveSmart fabric that combines a performance fabric with a performance finish to give fabrics inherent durability and longevity. Spills bead up, sitting on top of the fabric until they are gently blotted for cleanup and is moisture repellent, stain-resistant, designed for heavy-duty wear with barrier protection to keep your fabric clean.
- Side Chair when in white, also available in grey
- Server features gold-colored hardware and gold sled base that complements the gold metal pin in the Side Chairs. Server features four glass doors for storage and display and has four shelves
- Finish: Rubbed Charcoal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.